Old September 8th 15, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are we stitching?

On 9/4/2015 9:31 AM, wrote:

The tinypic is of her wearing it.

Bad me! I saw only the top part of the picture and assumed (yeah, yeah,
I know what that means! lol) it was of the pattern!

Actually sewing the tube to the hat proved less boring than
making two i cords that long.

I can understand that. It must have been kind of fun to decide which
way the squiggles would go!

--
Joan

See my pictures he