Old October 15th 13, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

Default Wow, Ginger's Needlearts Store has closed!!!!!!

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 11:15:37 AM UTC-5, thubten wrote:
I still can't believe it! Here is more info about it.

http://sublimestitching.com/blogs/ne...aming-to-close

Hmmmm, does this mean I'm supposed to open a needlework shop in Austin

or surrounding? There is no other outside of one up in Georgetown,

TX.

Wow!

That is always a sad thing to hear about. Unfortunately it's happening more and more. What's really sad is that she's been in the same location for so long and the people whom she rented her space from refused to negotiate the rent. Hopefully the space will stay vacant for a long long time.