Old June 18th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default OTT Light clearance

On 6/17/10 8:09 AM, in article ,
"Margaret St. John" wrote:

Hi all,
I was at Michaels yesterday and wandered down their clearnance isle
and found all of their Ott lights and accersories were in the clearance
isle. The manager says they aren't carrying them anymore. I don't know
if it's juts my Michaels or all of them, but if you've been wanting a
lamp you might want to check it out. I got the 24W floor lamp. Regular
price 199 for 49.99 and a magnifying glass on a flexable stand for 12.
I only stopped in for a skein of floss and walked out with the lamp
I've always wanted, the magnifier, and the skein off floss.
Best trip to Michaels ever.
-Margaret in MA

Well, I have the portable and I have my floor lamp. Really shouldn't go take
a look...no Nashua/Salem errands until next week....

Cheryl