Old June 18th 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

Default OTT Light clearance

On Jun 17, 5:36�pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/17/2010 8:09 AM, Margaret St. John wrote:

Hi all,
I was at Michaels yesterday and wandered down their clearnance isle
and found all of their Ott lights and accersories were in the clearance
isle. The manager says they aren't carrying them anymore. I don't know
if it's juts my Michaels or all of them, but if you've been wanting a
lamp you might want to check it out. I got the 24W floor lamp. Regular
price 199 for 49.99 and a magnifying glass on a flexable stand for 12.
I only stopped in for a skein of floss and walked out with the lamp
I've always wanted, the magnifier, and the skein off floss.
Best trip to Michaels ever.
-Margaret in MA

Thanks for the heads up! I went to the local Michael's, and they had a
pile of Ott stuff on clearance. I bought a freestanding 5X magnifier.
Figured for $15 I could give it a try, and if it's not useful for me for
stitching, I can pass it along to my mom.

Imagine, I might be able to see what I'm doing *and* see the TV, LOL!

sue (who typically takes off her glasses to stitch, but then can't see
anything more than 6" past her nose.)

I'll have to take a look tomorrow after I drop off DM for her
hair appt. DM has a Dazor lamp she uses for the light
(but not the magifier).

Nancy (who also takes off her glasses to stitch but
still has a magnfier hanging aroung her neck...why I
can't stitch and watch hockey games at the same time.)