Old June 17th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default OTT Light clearance

On 6/17/10 11:16 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 6/17/2010 11:03 AM, Ellice K. wrote:

Wow- congrats you guys - I guess this counts as unexpected afternoon S.E.X.!
I might even walk in to the local Michaels as well.

Ellice

Just be careful you remember you're walking, and don't buy more than you
can carry! I've gotten myself in trouble a couple of times doing that.

sue

LOL - not likely to happen, but I do resemble that picture all too often.
We're on the relatively strict budget these days...and I'd only be walking
from the parking lot. Though I do have a habit of not carting around a cart
- so to speak.

Ellice