Old June 17th 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default OTT Light clearance

On 6/17/10 10:39 AM, in article ,
"Jinx Minx" wrote:

"Margaret St. John" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all,
I was at Michaels yesterday and wandered down their clearnance isle
and found all of their Ott lights and accersories were in the clearance
isle. The manager says they aren't carrying them anymore. I don't know
if it's juts my Michaels or all of them, but if you've been wanting a
lamp you might want to check it out. I got the 24W floor lamp. Regular
price 199 for 49.99 and a magnifying glass on a flexable stand for 12.
I only stopped in for a skein of floss and walked out with the lamp
I've always wanted, the magnifier, and the skein off floss.
Best trip to Michaels ever.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!

No doubt!! I got the clip on Ott for my floor stand for only $19.99 the
other day, marked down from $89.99! I was going to post my super score, but
just didn't have the time. Now that I know they're clearancing them all
out, I might go to another store and see if I can find that magnifying
glass.

Jinx

Wow- congrats you guys - I guess this counts as unexpected afternoon S.E.X.!
I might even walk in to the local Michaels as well.

Ellice