Old April 3rd 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
William Black

Default Question

Chilla wrote:

William Black wrote:

Do you make the bows for the GP or for re-enactors?

For me, but I'm a re-enactor...

Well they sell well here in Australia, due to the lack of the raw
material, it's why I asked.

So could be an opportunity for you if you're interested.

I'm retired, and if I started trading again I'd go back to being a 17th
century silversmith and jeweller. mainly because there's a couple of
thousand quid's worth of period tools and equipment in my tool chests...

I worked out many years ago that the re-enactors aren't the ones with
the money, it's the paying public who have the money...

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.