Old February 12th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_5_]

Default Husqvarna/Viking Mega Quilter`

Hi, there is a YAHOO group called "homequiltingsystems" and another
called "husqvarnavikingquilters" -- either may be able to help.

-Irene

On 12 Feb 2009 21:46:39 GMT,
(cbond) wrote:

-------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I just joined and have a question. Does anyone use the
Mega Quilter on an Inspira frame? If so, how do you manage to do a bed
quilt on it without having to turn it around half way thru because the
throat is too small? I now have 15 tops ready to be quilted but am afraid
to put one on because I'm not sure how to get thru it all. Any ideas will
be greatly appreciated. Carolyn on Vancouver Island

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 120184 messages and counting!