Old March 10th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Am I Crazy?

Hi all!

Have finished a cape cod afghan ( well except for tying the tripple knot
fringe - have to clear the kitchen table for that).

Here's what prompted my question. Started and working on 1) a runner in the
jubilee pattern, 2) my first filet crochet - the good shephard pattern, 3)
another cape cod afghan - light pink this time and 4) converting a graph to
written pattern for a 70 x 90 filet tablecloth.

I repeat my question - am I crazy?

--
Mike O'Brien

Any day you can sit up and take nourishment
is a good day, anything beyond that is a bonus.