Old July 24th 03, 01:32 PM
Slgraber

i kinda thought by "keep your day job" that the guy liked his pottery.... i'd
like to leave my day job to just DO pottery!

keep spinning Brad.

steve

Robert,

Your comments may be meant as cute, but they come across sarcastic.
Not nice........

Catherine

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:06:43 +0930, "Robert B II"
wrote:

Brad Sondahl wrote:
From time to time for fun I post educational contest pages on my
website, related to pottery. (All the time I post lots of other
pottery educational pages...) Anyway this new contest involves
tools one uses to glaze with. You can see the tools I use, and enter
the contest (the prize is some glazing tools). When the winner is
announced in September, entrants' comments will be included,
hopefully resulting in a bit of education for everyone. You can
visit the page at: http://home.earthlink.net/~bsondahl/contest.html

--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

rotfl
Checked out your website and music ....don't give up your day job

steve graber