Old July 23rd 03, 09:36 AM
Robert B II

Default Glazing tools contest

Brad Sondahl wrote:
From time to time for fun I post educational contest pages on my
website, related to pottery. (All the time I post lots of other
pottery educational pages...) Anyway this new contest involves
tools one uses to glaze with. You can see the tools I use, and enter
the contest (the prize is some glazing tools). When the winner is
announced in September, entrants' comments will be included,
hopefully resulting in a bit of education for everyone. You can
visit the page at: http://home.earthlink.net/~bsondahl/contest.html

--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

rotfl
Checked out your website and music ....don't give up your day job

--
Robert B* II