Old November 19th 15, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

Default Need finishing help in SFBA

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:27:25 AM UTC-8, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

If you can get all your mess taken out the www.MissouriStarQuiltCo.com
will quilt it for you. They advertise 4 weeks. You might try looking in the
yellow pages in a large city near you. Hope this helps. Have you thought of
tying it with yarn?
Sandy$

A few years ago I tied my last quilt using crochet thread and making a
double knot. It held up real good!
Barbara in FL, was in SC

That actually is a good idea, but the thing is huge, but ah well, I guess I should just get started on it, lol.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Nellie