Old November 17th 15, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

Default Need finishing help in SFBA

Hi there,
Long time lurker and sometime poster from long ago here.
I made a queen sized quilt top for my daughter but am unable to quilt it. I started it and made a mess.
I need someone in the SFBA who can help me out and undo my mess and finish quilting it for me.
There used to be a poster named Pauline here and I wonder if she still is and maybe she know someone.
I know I can go to a quilt shop and find someone, but I would rather have someone I 'know'
In any case, I need to get this done somehow, it has been such a long time.
TIA
Nellie