Old February 15th 11, 06:43 PM
Barbara Murray Barbara Murray is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmcpherson View Post
I'm in the same boat as you others who bought a Ceramichrome kiln. I don't
have any kind of manual and have done the search thing and there just
seems to be dead ends all the way through. I would appreciate getting my
hands on a manual. I'm just setting up my studio and will be firing
pottery at cone 6. It was suggested to me that before I try to buy a book
on operating electric kilns in general, I should attempt to find a
manual... Help!!!
Hi I used to teach ceramics years ago and have found an address that might be of help to you. ICS 1616 Spencer Ave, Indianapolis, IN46203 Phone no(317) 955 8444. They sell ceramichrome kilns, hope this helps you and other ceramichrome kiln owners who have problems
barbara