Old October 18th 03, 02:27 AM
frood

But, if I make my sweetie a quilt with fabric, he's likely to retaliate with
chocolate - best of both worlds!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
LOL! What would you rather - a metrer of good material.....or the best
chocolate money could buy? Interesting choice!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I dont think you can be helped if you can equate buying food with good
material. Sheesh.. have you no prioritys woman?
LOL
Diana... ribbit, ribbit

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sharon Harper" snippity snippity snip

To me one metre of that fabric equals
food for a couple of days, or a pair of shoes for the kids, school

supplies.
Maybe it's a psychological thing - I just CAN'T pay it! Help me!!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Marijke" wrote in message

"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me" wrote in message
.... I
buy LQS nearly exclusively and feel very badly for those who can't
afford to know the true joy of working with a quality product for
quality results. And I cannot afford LQS fabric on *my* income,

either,
but I manage by cutting corners in other areas. It's worth it to
me.....

Oh, don't feel badly for me (and I suspect many others). That's

exactly
the
condescending attitude that turns many people off of quilting. Who

are
you
to feel badly if anyone chooses not to use LQS fabric? And by

insinuating
that it's a mere matter of cutting corners is even more insulting.

People
may be very well able to afford the fabric but make the conscious

decision
that they will not, for whatever reason they choose. And they need

no-one
feel badly for them.

I feel badly that people feel that there is only one way to do

things
and
feel the that they need to feel badly for those who feel that there

are
other ways.

Marijke