Old July 2nd 03, 08:14 AM
G.Kelly

Default New RCTY group starting

Hello everyone, I have MSN and hot mail and find them excellent - lots of
spam which they throw into bulk mail and delete each week , so I do not
actually have to look at it. I have a yahoo account and use it purely as
an account to send greeting cards. because they have a better choice.

As for the RCTY - I love this one !!! and I do not have time for two that's
for sure. I hardly have enough time for this excellent one - bye god
Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

I guess because I don't really trust Yahoo enough to give them my real

email
address, or in any way make any connection between it. Too many past
problems with Yahoo (like opting out of all the marketing letters, only

have them change their policy and automatically opt me back in again )

I've never had any trouble with Yahoo at all, and I've been using them
for YEARS. Now, where I DID have tons of trouble was with MSN and
'hotmail'.
Everyone has their own freakish stories with different ones I guess.
Noreen
who had to jump in there and out again.

--
Noreen's Knit*che