Old November 10th 03, 10:00 PM
Valkyrie

You are thinking Emma Peel played by Diana Rigg (the Avengers, loved that
show) ......Geeeeeeze, what a way to go...if Sean Connery is going to be
James Bond I will sacrifice myself for this noble cause. I know I am quite
well qualified since I got my legs waxed Saturday

Val

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...
I thought Diana Rigg was the only one to marry James Bond (WHAT was her
character's name??? Old age is setting in!), and she died on their
honeymoon...

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Nancy Bond, isnt that James Bonds wife.. Nancy, Nancy Bond...221...

liscense
to quilt.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I need your screen name, or your email address, or something......
Thanks!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net