Old April 6th 04, 02:21 PM
Joan Erickson

Jenn Ridley wrote:

Many wooden frames are shipped already assembled. Those that aren't
are very easy to assemble and instructions are included.

(they also carry matboard, foamcore, plexiglass, and just about
anything else you'll need for framing, including tools.)

My question about buying frames online is, How do you know how the
picture is going to look if you can't hold it up to a piece of framing?
I know for 2 of my pictures (Fire & Ice and Bull elk) it took the
framer and I nearly 2 hours each to find a mat/frame combination that
looks good.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)