Old September 8th 04, 10:21 PM
lgreene

hmmmm...i think she is on another of my groups. but she has good
taste...she's bought beads from this character named "saucybeads".

we at least know she BUYS U.S. made lampwork...what she does after that,
who knows??

"starlia" wrote in message
It does look suspicious but like Lori said it's hard to tell.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kaytee" wrote in message
There is somebody on eBay selling beads in this catagory, and

"confirming"
the
listing by saying it is made by her with any of three premium glass

brands,
with a specific mandrel size (but also as "large holed"-- larger than

that
mandrel) and kiln annealed.

They look like somewhat "selected" and cleaned up Indian lampwork to me.

Couldn't get the URL to cut & paste (AOL "helpfulness" thing...), but

one
of
her auction titles is: ARTEMIS (14) Lampwork FRIT & FLAIR Blues & Reds

Lg
Bead

Comments? Does eBay even care, as long as it's not an auction winner
complaining?

Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com