Old September 13th 04, 01:01 AM
JJ

"Wanda Moody" wrote in message
.. And just to end this, all of
you that think President Bush is wrong, why don't you go over seas and try
and talk to the terrorists that are killing our sons and daughters and
beheading the innocent people? Wanda

Wanda, I'm very sorry that you have to live with the everyday knowledge that
your husband is in harms way. Just what makes you think that we who disagree
with you as far as politics go don't support you husband and the thousands
of others who fight beside him. I can't speak for anyone else in this
group. What I am opposed to is that this war was not started with any
thought to what would happen when it was supposedly over. The other day the
1000th service person was killed. The president made the remark that ONLY 2
died that day. I'm glad that my son was not one of them. I want to see this
country live in peace. I don't think that by saying that I don't support Mr.
Bush's policies makes me any less a patriot than you. Yes this is a sewing
group, but life happens.
I have been around this world since before WWII. I've lived through war
many times, it's never pretty. The only other time there has been so much
devision in this country was during Viet Nam. That was a bad war too. As a
loyal American citizen I support your right to think I'm wrong. Please read
the Constitution and support my right to disagree with you.
Juno