Old October 14th 03, 11:28 AM
Kate Dicey

Derek Godfrey wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for patterns for Musketeer costumes. I am particularly
interested in the tabards, both from the earlier "Three Musketeers" period
and later "The Man in the Iron Mask" periods. But what I really have been
unable to find is a pattern for a riding cassock/cloak as seen in the Disney
version of 3 Musketeers. Other than that a good Cavalier shirt pattern with
the laced French cuffs and lace collar ruff.

Any help from those who know of what I speak will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek

Pop over to my web site and have a look at the Fabric List. Bit of a
mis-nomer that, as it has plenty of other stuff on it too, including
some pattern sites for historical stuff. Patterns of Time and Past
Patterns may have what you want.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk