Old July 9th 03, 11:00 PM
Kate Dicey

Mika wrote:

Well, DH and I will be on the road tomorrow at noon making our way across
country to Iowa. We got a letter from our attorney yesterday that our court
date is set for Monday. We knew it was coming we just didn't expect such a
short notice.

Gently trimmed...

Any prayers that you all can send our way for safe travels and for the judge
to actually let justice prevail would be most appreciated. DH and I are both
trying to be positive and not give in to the hurt and anger, but it's really
hard when you have no choice but sit back and watch as she destroys his/our
relationship with the girls and to not be able to do anything about it.

Mika

Prayers for a happy outcome on the way - and a side order of good
shopping! Have a safe trip.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk