Old November 5th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Friends, let us enable

Yummy indeed! And the KF Spots farther down the page have a weird
attraction. Wouldn't need much to make a bag with the stripes, lined
with the spots...
Roberta in D

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 00:05:59 -0700 (PDT), Sunny
wrote:

I'm not buying much fabric these days ... trying to live a bit frugally and use what I have. I do have a tiny little bit of fabric that I can use ... okay, maybe I have a roomful of fabric I can use.

But, I'm drooling over some of the newer colors of stripes from Kaffe Fassett. http://www.batikcorneratfabriccorner...es=0&lastmenu= What would I do with these stripes?? I don't know. But I love them. They are gorgeous and just demand to be surrounded by Kaffe Fassett shot cottons in lovely colors.

And that is what I'm dreaming of right now. But those Lady Bugs are adorable. And I already have some of the ants on red. I can't resist ants.

Sunny