Old November 4th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default Friends, let us enable

Ok, I'll add my 2 pence worth.
Looked up Footprints, on the 125 Quiltshops site, as I thought that would
be the 'poifect' fabric for DD's Hug Feetz. Price range was from $8.40 up
topping out at $10.95. Same fabric, same manufacturer. I've only purchased
from Big Horn Quilts ($8.40) from the 5 onlline that had that particular
one. Think I'll wait a while and see if it goes lower after the
Holidays....or I may ask Santa for it . Fabric has been around awhile as I
have a small amount in my stash from when it first came out a few years ago.
Will go check out AZ Quilts.....
Butterfly