Old November 4th 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Friends, let us enable

Remember QNM's Helen Kelley? I looked forward to her column. I even sent
her a thank-you note because her writing was such a calming, gentle read
when it was bedtime and my little mind was still racing. Give yourself
"Loose Threads". It is such a precious book.
Today, we had our teeth cleaned and our dentist told me that my teeth
looked great and so did I. I said my weight was the same but my batting was
shifting. I didn't explain that the quote was from Helen Kelley. He's not
a quilter. Yet.
Also and furthermore - if you can grab a minute to look at some crib
quilt fabrics - take a look at Timeless Treasures' "Lady Bugs". If that
doesn't make you smile, try Blank Quilting 2010 ants on red. The ants are
not scary, they have silly eyes and are bound to tickle your need for red.
If you enjoy the most bang for your buck in shipping charges, Arizona
Quilts has got to be a front-runner. Those ladies can stomp more fabric in
a "If it fits, it ships" envelope than anybody I've ever seen. My package
was creaking and starting to leak.
Still (groan) I am not affiliated but can be bribed. Now what have you
found that we need to know about? Polly