Old August 23rd 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

I think sage green is more of a silverish green gray ... if you know what I mean.
I like all colors, with Blue being my favorite, but I don't like working with Reds. Weird huh?

I finished the jewelry, imaged them all, and put it up on a temporary page on the net....
http://members.cox.net/silveredleaf/index.htm

Its funny, but I re-did the red jewelry about 5 times each till I settled on what you see. Like I
said before, the blue and green jewelry were a lot of fun to make cause those two have to be my
favorite colors to work with.

Sterling

"Heather" wrote in message ...
Hmmm, if I called it "sage green" would you like it better?? I happen to LOVE sage green and am
trying to imagine whether khaki is different. Is it? Just a thought.

Cheers...Heather

"Dwyn" wrote in message
Khaki. Ugh. I just tried a new (to me) glass last night and it came
out Khaki. I've decided that's it - that the colour I can't stand - I
can't even be objective about the shape of the bead - because the
colour is getting in the way.