Old December 6th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Default Singer 251-6 Manual

Today my wife the quilter, bought a used Singer 251-6 long arm sewing
machine. She got it at a good price too, complete with the working table it
is built in to.

What she needs is a manual for operation and maintenance. Does anyone know
where I could find one for her, either on-line (printable) or a source where
I could buy one?

Thanks for your help. You can either reply here, or email me at
(remove NOT)

Thanks a bunch! John

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert