Old October 3rd 04, 01:27 PM
Kate Dicey

Juliette wrote:

In article ,
says...

FtForger wrote:

My cat also loves the shower, the toilet, the sink etc. As far as sewing
goes...he wants to lay either on the pattern, or the cloth I am
attempting to lay out for cutting...

Pattern weights! You should patent it.

....or on the newspaper, magazine, or book that you are
reading. Not to mention how helpful they are when you are
speaking on the telephone.

When I'm reading in bed my cat lies on my chest between my face
and my book. She's also very helpful around the computer and
likes to sit in front of the monitor, or lie on top of it with
her tail swishing across the screen and she does love typing and
changing my settings. She has such dainty little paws that she
presses just one key at a time as she dances across my keyboard.

Juliette

Cornflake has such huge feet that he seems to stomp on half the keyboard
at once! Cat on Keyboard Error is quite common. He has been known to
lie on the keyboard and produce terminal errors that required rebooting
- cat booted to nether regions of garden, 'puter rebooted a couple of
times to straighten it out!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk