Old November 7th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia

Default Cross Stitch

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:24:33 -0800 (PST), suzanne glover
wrote:

Hello all! I'm new to this group and was wondering if anyone could
tell me where and how is the best way to start learning cross stitch I
am already a knitter and crocheter and I have dabbled in sewing..I'm
sure I'll be asking about that one but I want to expand my horizon's
to cross stitch. Suggestions?

Do a search on Google for 'tutorial cross stitch'. There are a number
there.

If you have any questions after you start, come back and ask here and I'm
sure some one will help you.

Mavia