Old May 17th 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Default Shoes Update: OT/OT

Good for you, B'fly.
Doing what you have been told seems to have worked/be working for you.
Maybe I'll try it sometime? gg
..
In message , Butterfly-Wings
writes
Welllllllllllll, it's GN/BN from the Ortho Surgeon yesterday: Good news: I
don't have to go back for 3 months AND he 'approved' the way the shoes
fit/work for me, then the BN: do not plan on using your feet on the SM foot
pedal....your feet won't handle it, and finally, I still should not drive
until I see him again as I need to get use to them. (They do have steel
shanks in them) So all in all, it wasn't a bad appt. I left the Building
with a big GRIN on my face this time

Today, I get my new glasses and will 'try' out contacts for a week to see if
I might be able to wear them once again. I would need reading glasses but I
can handle that. I just hope the contacts work as I did wear them (hard
contacts never tried soft) in the late 70's for a good 10 yrs. IF tehy work
then I should be able to decipher color hues better (navy and black are
undistinguishable right now) and get a 'straighter' seam. Now THAT would be
good

Can't WAIT to get back to the SM.....almost there....almost. Didn't before
as I had had a diff kind of "set back". I keep hoping my 60's will be
better than my 40's and 50's were.....

Butterfly (Still GRIINNING)

--
Best Regards