Old June 1st 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Waaay OT but fun news!

On May 27, 9:31*am, Susan Hartman wrote:

Congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful event. You've been
"promoted" from DM to DGM! And I can imagine your mom is overjoyed to be
promoted to DGGM.

Thanks, Sue! Being a DGGM is old hat for her...Addison is her 12th,
with 2 more on the way!

Hugs for baby Addison and your DF.

Thanks!

As for size, it must be those hearty Scandinavian genes.

More likely the German! DH is half Swede, half German and I'm
nearly all German. Dani's dad is at least partly German but I'm not
sure what her mom is. One of these days I'll have to ask her about
her mom so I'll know just how much German Addison is! lol

Joan