Old August 28th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default MI beauty

It's for 1 square. I have a paper that has a picture and templates to
trace, but absolutely no instructions. I spent over a hour Googling for it
and all I came up with is the name incorporated in historical quilt sites.
Since I really don't do much piecing like this I just gave up. If you send
me your address I'll send you a copy of the paper. I must have picked it up
at some MI show, but don't know when.
Gen

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
Sooooooooo tell me what this pattern is, please? one for an entire quilt?
one square? .

Butterfly

"Gen" wrote in message
Does anyone have the instructions for putting together the "Michigan
Beauty" pattern?
Gen

--
Gen