Old August 22nd 03, 05:28 PM
Butterfly

Thanks : )
And thanks to all of you for all of your suggestions
We now have 5 hummers and when I started writing this--we had 3: )
Kinda thinking we have a new in the making family here--as we assume
there are 2 mommies now--they are the busiest.
Yes, Ginger, Nervous Ninnie STILL checks the Butterflies out.
AND Yes, the Baby STILL hides in the Glad blossoms--the next one opened
and they are having a ball with them and with dancing amongst
the roses : )
Butterfly (they come very often now)

Tina wrote:

To those asking what is the formula .......please use the one Bev
posted. 4 waters to 1 sugar. In several of my humming bird books they
definitely state in bold letters using anything stronger ( sugar wise)
can damage their little livers....... 4 to 1 is what is listed in
everyone of my books.