Old September 3rd 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default Ping John re chairs

Yes Polly I did notice that John had two 'hairs'. All this time I thought
that he must have been shaving his head, but it seems that he suffers from
Major hair loss.

Dee in Oz

( I usually miss the typos but caught this one)

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I know it will look kind of funny to test at a store but if your SM has a
knee lift, you need to know if that will work okay with your new chair.
The newest member of my chairs has a sort of puffy rise on both sides of
the chair bottom. It interferes with my ability to slip over and nudge the
knee lift. Might not be a problem with adult-size knees but is impossible
for me to navigate. Ha! Did you notice that John has two hairs? Polly

"John" wrote
The chair in question is called a Reliable Score chair and I got it
from this place http://www.acesewvac.com/rel-score.html. It is multi-
adjustable, Up-down for height, back-forward and tilt. The back
support is height adjustable also. The cushion is large enough to
handle any sized person. I have another chair that is similar that is
an architects drafting chair that is able to extend higher for use in
some situations that require a higher seating position but it does not
have as many adjustments and it has a smaller seat. To it's advantage,
it is cheaper. The reliable chair is made for the sewing industry and
the requirements thereof, so It should suite anybody who does any
amount of sewing. When you think about those sweat shop sewing hours,
a comfortable chair is a must. Kind of pricey, but well worth it to
me. Of the two hairs that I have, it is the preferred one for comfort.

John.