Old August 3rd 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
WPTP Stamps

Default Hi I am new

Hi Jackie,

If you have an online store, put a link to it in one of your posts.
Be sure to preface the subject line with the word "AD:"
as in
AD: Free Shipping on Everything at our store

Visit us at:
http://www.whitepinetradingpost.com
or eBay search WPTP Stamps

This group is mostly devoted to Rubber (or polymer) Stamping
but Scrapbooking & Crafting Supplies are sometimes advertised here too.

Good Luck selling those fabrics.....

Chester Pinecone
White Pine Trading Post

"Jackie_ ark" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi I am new to this group and to google groups.

I was interested in the Sell your craft items

I would like to know how to do that here

I have a yard sale store on line I am selling fabrics from when I use
to quilt

Jackie In Arkansas