Old January 5th 04, 01:35 AM
Jalynne

That's a great idea. I think i'll do that, too....hmmm, my head is spinning with
ideas tonight...
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"nzl*" wrote in message
i was just going to say,
how bout for every quilt you make, make one extra block and send for the
next hug quilt request that the colours match up with. most are 6 inchers so
one 6 inch or a 12inch even is the same as 4 x 6inch so will easily fit in
the quilt somewhere. pretty typical size blocks too.
can we ever have enough blocks for those hugz that give someone so much
pleasure and warmth in their time of need...
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"georg" wrote...