Old February 22nd 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W. Rowe[_2_]

Default Ring resizing?

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:38:20 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Bro
wrote:

Peter,
Just for you & this ng, I'll set up an FTP or webpage to post pictures
for noobs and others, free of charge.
They merely have to email me their picture and any text they want with
it and I'll put it up.
It'll have to be on my halebobb.com domain though since I don't want
people to be able to find me in reality via the interweb.

Doc

Generous of ya. Though I doubt you'll see a flood of people taking you up on
the offer. Still, another good option for anyone who finds your offer, decodes
your email address, but doesn't find any of the other existing free sites out
there that host pictures for people. Thanks.

Peter