Old December 31st 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IEZ[_2_]

Default OT ? ebooks, nooks, kindles et al

"Steven Cook" wrote in message
mmunications...
My sister just got a Nook for Christmas, and I echo much of what Kate has
said. I have a really old, about 7 or 8 year old, eBookwise, and while I
love it, it is heavy and I would probably go with a Nook now as well.

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Have you explored manybooks?

http://manybooks.net/

I also have one of the ancient eBookwise units. It's not as pretty as the
newer ones, and it is heavy, but I use it all the time. I guess when it
finally dies, I will have a decision to make, but right now it does what I
want. That is, I can get all the free books I want! Manybooks actually
allows downloads in the rocketbook format, which is what eBookwise uses.

Iris