Old December 19th 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Viking Mega Quilter

Enjoy! I'm sure you'll love it. I've got the Baby Lock version (which in
turn is very much like the Brother PQ 1500) and had been using it with
PCQuilter before we moved. I think the Viking version has a few extras--and
probably a much better needle threader! With a little luck, it'll be set up
again soon. Those machines are real workhorses.

--Heidi
Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

On 18-Dec-2005, "KittyG" wrote:

Ho Ho Ho! I guess I was a very good girl this year.

I am now the proud owner of a Viking Mega Quilter.