Old September 16th 05, 02:31 AM
shelly

I would like to have them also. could you post them to
alt.binaries.crafts.pictures or send them to me

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:41:07 -0700, Julie scribe at nospam clerk dot
diebots com wrote:

Hi Val,

Always forget to check back in here. I did find the patterns, but there
are so many files that I believe some may be duplicates. I need to fire up
DAK and check them all out that way. Will get back to you when I've done
so. I'll zip them up before sending, so no worries about size.

I got the files this morning, and they are as lovely as I remember!

Thanks so much for taking the time to find those files and send them
to me. My DH is already in line to get Northern Light made up for
him, and I'm thinking of making Ida, In The Net, or Victoria for
myself, not sure which one I'm going to do first!

Julie