Old October 9th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Dewitt

Default Chemistry basics for potters?

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:06:42 -0400, "DKat"
wrote:

P.S. I also like this room better because you are more likely to get a
response (even if it is maybe more likely not to be corrected if it is
wrong) and you can easily follow threads. I hate the inability to keep a
thread together in Clayart.

I have my Clayart email, as well as most my other email lists, sent to
my gmail (google email) account. gmail automatically threads
conversations. I simply filter my different email lists into separate
folders. Oh, and gmail is free.

If anyone wants an invitation to get a gmail account, send my private
email and I'll send you one. Posting such a request to the group,
however, will get you scorn and ridicule. :-)

deg