Old August 30th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default Best batting for baby quilt - polyester or cotton

from what we've seen on the news here...
the northern summer got more rain than we did this winter.
in UK and USA and lots of other places around the globe its been flooding in
the northern summer.
has the world turned completely upside down?
very very strange up there, folks.
confuddled in the south pacific,
jeanne

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote...
Yes, drying it in the UK climate if you don't have a tumble dryer. Poly
batting holds very little water so you are only trying to dry the "skin"
of the quilt.

It always makes me laugh when the advice for quilts is to wash them, only
spin minimally and then lay outside covered with a sheet to dry. No way
would that have worked over here this summer!

Lizzy in grey, damp Lancashire, UK