Old March 7th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Paul WIlson

Default Working with red tree coral

Bill Gangi also had some very nice black coral on display -- properly
described. Maybe that's close to the sea bamboo.
I wouldn't know what to do with it, but the red coral spoke to me. Cold in
the hand rather than warm as is plastic.
PW

"silverstall" wrote in message
I'm sure that Paul's is real coral however i agree with Peter that
currently there is simply 'too' much 'red coral' junk jewellery on the
market for it all to be real. The sea bamboo i suspect maybe another
term for the red mangrove plant that thrives on south asian coastlines.