Old March 4th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

Default Working with red tree coral

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 13:06:09 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Paul WIlson"
wrote:

I think I have true tree coral. I bought it from a good dealer (Bill Gangi
I think his name was) at the ACC show in Baltimore.. It was harveted in
Italy in the 1970's. This form happens to fit the seahorse casting I have.

I've known Bill for easily 25 years, and bought some nice things from him too,
over the years. You're right, Not just a good dealer, but a good cutter too,
and a decent and interesting fellow. If he says it's the real thing, it is.

Peter