Old November 10th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Hi from a Newbie

Welcome!
Cheryl

On 11/9/06 6:10 PM, in article
, "DuelingNeedles"
wrote:

Hi all -- one of my yahoo groups came over here to google so i was
searching
to see what other groups were on here and came across this needlework
--
I have a passion for fabric and fiber and manipulating raw pieces into
works of art --

I look forward to sharing techniques, photos of done projects, and
getting to know
the group

Oh btw -- i m a divorced gal from ND who never seems to have a dull
moment but many
dull needles lol

Stitching up a storm
"T"