Old February 21st 04, 04:26 AM
Polly Esther

Just one idea. I depend on Gingher scissors. Ordered one pair from Martha
Pullen, Sew Beautiful website. I didn't like them; they just didn't seem to
be up to the excellence I expect from Gingher. Martha's group replaced them
immediately and with no questions. Can't beat that. Absolutely can not. And
when you've just used them to pieces (not to mention DH cutting screen wire
to replace the back door with them), Gingher will replace them or restore
them to their original wonder.
If you're not in a major hurry, you can ask for their catalog and order
them by mail. The catalog gives you a 20% discount. The code for In My
Humble Opinion does not apply here. My mind is made up. Probably. Polly

"vashti" wrote in message
news
am looking for a good place to mail order scissors and tools to sharpen
scissors. any ideas?