Old June 18th 04, 08:05 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

You need to look into DirectTV. You might be more "rural" than I, but I
don't think that's a problem anymore. They give you free everything,
plus good deals to start.

We finally got rid of cable when DirectTV offered us local channels just
this past late winter.

I was surprised how few "craft" shows there are. The magazine listed
just a few. All those channels and needlework is barely a presence.

Dianne

Joan Erickson wrote:

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

This promises to be interesting!

Dang! I sure wish our satellite dish worked (hasn't for about 5
years--it just takes up space in the yard). Don't suggest cable; we
live in the country and we'll *never* get cable out there.