Old June 18th 04, 04:02 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Default "Knitty Gritty" - Hot Off the Press

The July 2004 issue of "Satellite Direct" came in the morning's mail.
On the cover was Vickie Howell whose new show "Knitty Gritty" was
featured. With a two-page story, "Knitty Gritty" premiers July 2 at 10
a.m. ET on the "Do it Yourself" network.

To highlight the story:

" 'Along with just teaching you the basics, we're teaching you how to
apply knitting to your life. Whether you're a teenager or a
50-year-old, we try to make the show boundary-less,' said Howell. The
show has an unexpected and wild sense of homor. In an effort to prove
that wool is actually warmer when it's wet, one episode actually found
Howell deluged with a bucket of water."

This promises to be interesting!
grin
Dianne