Old April 29th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Default OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

lucretiaborgia wrote
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. May his memory be for a blessing.

Today is 20 years since my DH died when he was 54.

Lucille

Hugs to you too - hard to lose ones partner.

My brother was killed when I was 15, my parents gone by the time I was
30 and recently, the anniversary of my brothers death as I thought
about it, he missed so much life it's painful.

There is never a good time, is there? My brother retired, happily, last
summer, and did get to some of the things on his "I always wanted to"
list---but there were more. Life is precious.

Hugs to all of you too,

Dawne