Old April 29th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

Default OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

On 2010-04-28, Dawne Peterson wrote:
My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away, which will mean a delay.
I may just send him on directly to the next person, without doing photos,
just to keep him moving. If I do that, I will still send some postcards.

Dawne

I am so sorry for your losss and I'm sending hugs and prayers your way.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!